Come for the Harbor and Culture, Stay for the Fun!
Founded in 1871 Vineyard Haven is a gorgeous, functioning harbor village that is located inside the town of Tisbury. Vineyard Haven serves as the main year-round port for the island and is home to some of the best food, culture, and fun that you’ll experience on your Martha’s Vineyard trip. This small harbor village hosts tons of creative projects and businesses around theater, music, films, shopping, and so much more. With daily ferries from Cape Cod to Vineyard Haven, the possibilities are endless!
Why Vineyard Haven Makes the Perfect Vacation Destination:
- Fun, Cultural district
- Great businesses and creative industries
- Family friendly with fun for everyone
- Great beaches and restaurants
Things to Do While Sightseeing in Vineyard Haven:
- Walk to the Vineyard Haven Harbor Cultural District
- Visit the library on Main street
- Explore the shipyards on Beach street
- Visit Owen Park with the family
- Check out the West Chop Lighthouse
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset at the West Chop Overlook
- See a movie at Martha’s Vineyard Film Center
- Visit the Martha’s Vineyard Museum
- Ferry back and forth to Cape Cod
Whether you are visiting on a trip or are stopping by after your private tour of the island, there is something for everyone in Vineyard Haven. Come check out this beautiful harbor village on your next trip to Martha’s Vineyard.